- Go to your iTunes app, search for OWA and download the app.
- Select continue.
- Enter the following information:
- CLU password
Select sign in
- You will get the following message, select advanced.
- Your email address and password will be pre-filled. Enter the following information:
- User name: is your CLU username
- Domain: clunet.2k
- Server: outlook.callutheran.edu
Check off Server requires encrypted (SSL) connection and select sign in.
- You will get a welcome screen, swipe with your finger to see some helpful hints.
- Once you have viewed the helpful hints, select go to inbox.
- Here is what your screen should look like on your mobile device. As you can see from the screenshot OWA on the tablet is almost identical to the web app on your desktop or laptop.
Owa now allows users to view multiple calendars in a merged or overlaid view. Each calendar will have its own color, which makes it easier to distinguished between multiple users.
- To view your calendar and contacts, click on the go icon located in the bottom left hand corner.
- After you have been given access to another user's calendar, their name will appear in the bottom left hand corner of the window, similar to your Outlook calendar on your desktop or laptop. To access their calendar, all you need to do is select the check box by their name. They are also color coordinated so that you can distinguish the calendars.
As you can see User 1's calendar is no appearing, this is because the user is not checked off. Once you have checked off the suer, the calendar will appear. The icon's located in the blue header allow you to view the calendar by day, work week, week and month. You can create, delete and accept meetings.
To add an email signature tap on the go icon and select options.
Select email signatures and under Use my mobile signature enter your information. Please note that you will not be able to add the new Cal Lutheran logo. To save your signature, select the check mark located in the upper right hand corner.
Out of Office
- Logon to http://outlook.callutheran.edu
- In the upper right hand corner of the window, click Options and select Set automatic replies.
- Click the Send automatic replies radio button.
- Configure the automatic reply (Out of Office) message or messages to suit your needs.
Note: You have several options including sending a different Out of Office response for internal and external. You can also set the reply to start and end at specific times.
- Click Save in the lower Left when done.