Please DO NOT install Trillian until your contact list has been setup by ITS. Contact the Help Desk at (805) 493-3698 or e-mail at email@example.com . The ITS specialists will assist you with creating your distribution list.
Software Installation Instructions for: WIndows, Mac, Android and iPhone can be found below:
Log into Trillian and select "Trillian for Individuals. Follow the instructions to download the free application for your operating system.
Clicking on the install application will take you to the first screen: Accept the default location to install the program.
Trillian will install, and when you launch the application the program will automatically populate with the contacts you have submitted to ITS.
Launch the program, click on Sign in using existing Trillian account.
Enter your CLU account information and click on Continue.
Username: type in your entire CLU email address
Password: enter your CLU password
Check off Remember password on this computer
Click on Sign in once you entered all the information.
Go to the App Store and enter "Trillian" in the search box and download the application.
1. From the app store, download the Trillian app.
2. Make sure to allow notifications
3. Enter your Cal Lutheran credentials.
4. Make sure to allow Trillian to access your contacts.
1. Tap on on the Google Play Store app and search for Trillian. Tap on the application and select Install.
2. When the application has completed installing, tap on Accept in the bottom right corner.
3. Enter your Cal Lutheran credentials and sign in.