Using Cyberduck for OSX and Windows
- Install Cyberduck using the default installation options. Click here for free download. For Windows download the .exe file. Mac users download the zip file and run it after downloading it
- Launch the program and click Open Connection.
- Select FTP-SSL (Explicit AUTH TLS) from the drop down menu.
- Enter the name of the server (public.callutheran.edu), your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click Connect. Your FTP folder will display.
- Selecting Upload will open a window to choose what file for files to upload from your computer to the server.
- To disconnect from teh server, click the eject button labeled Disconnect located in the upper right hand corner.
Note: Although Cyberduck is used in the his documentation, most programs that support FTP-SSL via TLS will work the same settings.