Changing your phone "State" remotely
Changing Your Phone State Remotely Dial (805) 493-3700 (on campus extension 3700). Enter your extension number. Enter your voicemail password and press #. Press 7 to access Mailbox Options. Press 2 to change the call handling mod...
Changing your Office Phone "State"
Using Mitel Connect to Answer your Office Phone from your Home Computer
Mitel Connect allows you to connect your office phone to computer off campus. Your computer must have both a microphone and speakers. Download the installation files for your operating system below and follow the PDF instructions for installing the...