Dear Cal Lutheran Students,
Earlier this month we introduced a new version of MyCLU to the campus community in order to gather feedback. Thank you to everyone who has provided us with feedback during the beta preview period.
On Friday, August 26th the new MyCLU will become the default version for all students. A link to the previous version of MyCLU will remain available through the end of the Fall semester.
The new MyCLU has been designed to provide you with easy access to the information and tools you need most often. As with the old MyCLU, you’ll see a Home screen, customized for students, that pulls together many different resources at a glance.
Here’s what’s new:
- New tools, such as Academic Calendars and Today’s Hours, have been created.
- The Home screen is mobile-friendly so you can find what you need with your phone.
- Quick links to various offices and services have been grouped together in one place.
- Beyond the Home screen, many of the tools you’re familiar with (Blackboard, WebAdvisor, Directories, etc.) are available as tabs on the left side of the screen (or at the top on your phone).
- WebAdvisor has received an updated look to make it more readable and mobile-friendly.
To view the new MyCLU Portal before August 26, visit go to https://myclu.callutheran.edu.