December 18, 2014
As the year comes to a close and activity around campus winds down, there are still some technical housekeeping items that ISS staff need to conduct to maintain the reliability and security of Cal Lutheran’s systems. Following are system maintenance windows for the coming two weeks, accounting for other campus services such as Payroll, Fall grade postings and year-end online giving and gift processing:
- Saturday, December 20, 10PM to 2AM on Sunday – System maintenance will be conducted on most systems including but not limited to Colleague, WebAdvisor and Blackboard.
- Sunday, December 21, 6AM to 10AM – System maintenance will be conducted on Colleague. Related services such as WebAdvisor will be unavailable during this time.
- Saturday, January 3, Midnight to 2AM – Planned Internet outage while we replace Cal Lutheran’s firewalls.
ISS Holiday hours are as follow:
- The Pearson Library is closed from 4:45 PM on Friday, November 19, reopening at 8:15 AM on January 5, 2015.
- The Cal Lutheran Help Desk will be open on December 22nd and 23rd from 6:30 AM to 6PM. Normal hours of operation will resume at 8:15 AM on January 5, 2015. Emails and phone calls to the help desk will be monitored on a daily basis. System-wide problems will be addressed by our on-call personnel, while Help desk requests impacting individual accounts or workstations will be logged and prioritized and addressed on January 5th.
All scheduled maintenance windows will be posted on the Network Status link on the MyCLU portal login page.
Happy Holidays from the ISS team