Dear Cal Lutheran faculty and staff,
To compliment the new CalLutheran.edu website launched last summer, we are introducing a beta preview of the new MyCLU portal to the campus community.
In extensive collaboration with faculty, staff and students, the new MyCLU has been designed to provide you with easy access to the information and tools you need most often. As with the classic MyCLU, each campus group has a customized home screen that pulls together many different resources at a glance.
What’s new: Aside from the updated look, some of the new features include
- New tools such as Academic Calendars and Today’s Hours have been added.
- The Home screen is now mobile-friendly so you can easily find what you need from your phone.
- Quick links to various offices and services have been grouped together in one convenient place.
- Many of the tools you are familiar with (Blackboard, WebAdvisor, Directories, etc.) are available as tabs on the left side of the screen (or at the top on your smart phone).
We hope that you will find the new MyCLU portal to be more useful in your day to day work, but we need your help to make sure that happens. Please take a few moments to explore the new MyCLU and provide us with your feedback via the survey on the Feedback tab.
- The beta preview site will remain available from today until the go live date.
- The new MyCLU will go live and become the default portal on Thursday, August 25th.
- To assist with the transition, a link to the classic MyCLU will remain available through December 2016.
Thank you in advance for providing us with your feedback.